linksys smart wi-fi login routers are now the leading networking devices in the market. These routers are of great use to the users as it offers a lot to the users. The Linksys has launched some of the best router series among the others present in the networking sector.
The Linksys Max Stream EA7500 AC1900 dual-band wireless router
The Linksys Max Stream EA7500 AC1900 wireless router has a lot to offer to its users like the dual-band frequencies that delivers a whopping speed of up to 1.9 Gbps. The MU-MIMO (Multi-user multiple I/O) technologies allow the user to connect several external removable devices to the router all at a time rendering the same amount of network speed.
Linksys Smart Wi-Fi
Connect your removable high-speed devices like 4K HD streaming, gaming consoles, and other devices etc. The Linksys Max Stream EA7500 AC1900 router doesn’t let the user lag behind the network or buffer the live media content.
Linksys wireless router setup through linksyssmartwifi.com
This web domain www.linksyssmartwifi.com is the web link created by Linksys which is directly addressed to the default IP address of the router i.e. 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1.
- Open the web browser of your PC and then enter the web address www.linksyssmartwifi.com in the address bar.
- You will be prompted to enter the login username and password. The default values for the username and the password is “admin” and “password”.
- Upon accessing the router setup portal successfully, search for the Internet WAN tab and then select the correct connection type (PPPoE).
- Enter the DSL provided credentials like the username and password which are used for setting up the internet connection type.
- Now, head towards the security tab and set a password for your wireless connection. Select a security key type from the drop-down list of security types.
- Select the WPA/WPSK, WPA or WPA 2 security type and enter a strong passkey combination.
- Now, click the save and apply changes tab and then select the reboot now tab to make the changes effective on the router.
Note- The default login credentials for the router login are case sensitive and the user should enter the credentials cautiously as it can lead to the blockage of the router access.
What if the user forgets the password of the Linksys router login?
It is the most frequently asked query by the users as the login password can be forgotten by anyone at any time. Therefore, you don’t need to rush any untoward decision.
- What you need to do is just reset the whole router with the help of a factory reset button given on the back of the router.
- Insert a long pointed object preferably a needle or a paper pin into the pinhole where the reset button is located.
- Keep the reset button pressed for at least 5 to 10 seconds and wait till the lights on the indicator panel start blinking.
- This will indicate that a reset has taken place on the router and all the settings and configuration details have been erased.
Important points to consider (Linksys)
- Note that after the reset is done, all the settings will be erased from the router’s memory and you will need to configure and set up the router all again to make it usable in the network.
- Make sure that the reboot at the end of the router reset isn’t interrupted as it can corrupt the firmware of the router and the router can either malfunction or it can get completely useless within seconds.
- Moreover, make sure that the power supply isn’t interrupted during the course of router reset as if the router gets off during the password, the firmware of the router can get damaged.